Fröling S4 60kW, Banagher, Co. Offaly
With winter now approaching and the introduction of the Support Scheme for Renewable Heat ever closer, we are delighted to have recently completed this domestic log gasification project.
Highlights of this project include:
- 60kW Fröling S4 log gasification boiler complete with automatic ignition system
- 2000l bespoke buffer tank / thermal store
- 300l domestic hot water tank
- Flat plate heat exchanger for separation of the existing open vented heating system and new sealed heating system
- System zone for optimal distribution of heat to the domestic hot water and house heating circuits
The client boasts significant amounts of timber on their land meaning they have ample fuel to switch from kerosene to renewable biomass fuelled heating.
The clients annual heating savings will be in the region of €4,000 based on kerosene prices as at October 2018, this results in the full capital cost of the project being recouped in 5 – 6 years.
Log Gasification System
Fröling S4 60kW log wood system complete with premium-quality high-temperature combustion chamber, lambda sensor-controlled combustion for minimum emissions and optimal combustion. Touch screen controller and free access to system via Smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc…
Having explored many cheaper options, the client chose our Fröling product based on the quality of the product and the robust build of the biomass boiler, this is demonstrated by the fact the biomass boiler weighs over 800KG alone, built to last was the client’s comment.
- Customer free remote access via any web browser
- Service support via free online web browser
- Agreed annual maintenance costs including any spare parts for the next 5 years
If you’re interested in learning more about the Fröling S4 log gasification boiler, please follow the link below:
Alternatively, if you are a commercial customer and have an interest in converting from oil or LPG to biomass heating, the upcoming support scheme for renewable heat will support the installation of a wood pellet or wood chip heating system via an annual tariff-based system, to find out more about the SSRH please follow the link below: